MOLOCAR is Hiring
MOLOCAR is forever changing the way dealers and shoppers find cars and manage their relationships. And that takes talented sales people, developers and managers of every discipline. If being a part of the next wave of innovation in the automotive industry charges you up, then we want to hear from you. Please complete the form to the right, share your resume and tell us what kind of work fires you up.
A successful candidate will have a deep understanding of SOLID principals, ability to write meaningful unit tests effectively communicate and work with team members.
· Minimum of 5 years of middle-tier development in C#
· Minimum of 2 years of REST Api development experience
· Minimum of 2 years of SQL Server and ability to write basic queries, stored procedures and views.
· Production use of MongoDB and document design/indexing strategies
· Distributed system experience using a messaging framework like NServiceBus or RabbitMQ
· Production experience working with Azure or AWS
· Production experience with IOC Containers
· Production experience with
Nice To Haves:
· Load Testing Experience
· Experience with Geolocation Algorithms
· Google Mapping Api
· Auth0 Identity Server
Client Side Web Developer:
· Must have solid experience in at least two JavasSript libraries likeReactJS, jQuery, Angular, BackBone, Knockout, Aurelia, Ember.
· Must have experience working with REST APIs.
· Must have solid CSS and HTML experience
· Comfortable working in Visual Studio.
· The candidate must have great communication skills, clearly articulate improvements and blocks.
· Experience with C# is a plus, but not a requirement.
· Experience with Google’s Mapping Apis is a big plus.